Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday evening

Yup...not Wed. I just let it pass by. Fun week again. As usual the sewing machine just keeps on sewing. I finished another denim back pack along with a few more small denim purses that hold billfold, phone and a little more. So much fun decorating with crewel yarn, belt buckles, ribbon and buttons. Every one is different. Sold one and had an order for another one and Beth G is participating in a fall craft sale and wants to sell everything I have. We'll see. But the inventory just keeps on growing. Eli now has a huge pillow with cars/trucks, wall hanging and the top for the quilt is finished. Big sale at Hancock Monday and I'll get the rest of the stuff I need. It's been a blast. Great eye candy. So sorry it's almost finished although the quilt is the bigger of the projects.
Doug has been taking pain pills...unknown to me...silent suffer...for a very sore shoulder. So...to the ortho doc he went finally and now rotator cuff is scheduled for the 14th. He doesn't mess around but wants it FIXED asap or better yet yesterday.
Weather has been wonderful...some warm...some cool and some in between. Kenya activities have slowed down...thank heavens...Sarah Ellen and Joe will be back next week on the 15th.

I'm substituting for a friend playing handbells Sunday. I feel like I'm filling in the space and I do get about 75 % of the notes after one rehearsal, playing for the introit...bells, organ, piano and choir. So...who will miss a bell or two. NO ONE.

We've had fun Sat. mornings watching Andrew play soccer. Last game is tomorrow morning at 10 at the Y. I'm on the treadmill every day for almost an hr most days. Wooo...it's a fast clip that makes me sweat. Should do wonders for the sugar factor.

No comments: