I've been to see the doc. This knee is getting well. No white stockings. Strips have been taken off the 4 inch incisions and it looks very healthy. I've pitched the walker and back on a cane. I'm feeling closer to being completely well. Now...when I can turn the key in the car...I'll be free as a butterfly. That should come very soon if Doug lets that happen. Tonight I'm going to friend P. Hef. joining a group of friends for supper and a book discussion on the Pheonix Affirmation. Very, very good book. Doug will take me and someone will bring me home. Where are those car keys?
Tomorrow at 10, I'm going to a meeting at Sec. Presb. Church. The group is forming to be a ladies support group on this side of the ocean relating to a group of ladies in western Kenya affiliated with Umoja a program whoes goal is to keep children, many being orphans in school completing their highschool education.
PT tomorrow afternoon. It makes such a difference and I'm delighted to get this knee going again. So...I'd better stop writing and get my first of two home sessions in today. So long.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your recovery seems quick -- 10 days after the surgery and you are looking for car keys?? ! !
Dad should only give her back the keys when she can stomp her new knee down on the ground with out having pain. Since that would be her break foot
Post a Comment