Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Guess what again.
Well, PT is over for the day and the answer to guess what again is that this whole recuperation is going to have LOTS of good and bad days. What a wake up call. So...the goal to get off pain pills should be scrapped first of all and then expect that this is not going to be a steady uphill battle to health. Wow. what a slap in the face. Guess I'm not special...just ordinary like 99% of the population. We're going to Steak and Shake for supper if I can walk. There's got to be some good something for today. The morning meeting at Sec. Presb. went well and once again being with a group of terrific ladies really had it's good memory moments. I started working on a wall hanging that has the big 5 animals of Africa printed on it. I want to spiffy it up and give it to my friend Megan who is an IU medical residency student in Eldoret Kenya right now working with children. I think her goal is to work in Kenya when her med. school experience if finished. She is a Kenya NUT. Seems I know more of those. I'm staying busy with a bunch of stuff. I'm happy about that. So...pain pills...here I come. The container is almost empty so there will be a refill. Boo. but necessary so it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment