Saturday, September 18, 2010
Sat. morning
Well, healing is not as dependable as I would like to have it. Some days are better than others and ofcourse nothing is fast enough. So...slow down lady. Take advantage of what ever there is to take advantage of. Took two pain pills to sleep last night. Sleep usually comes in 2 hr hitches. Then it's up and checking on the internet to see what else is out there...then back to bed when the pain is under control for another 2 hrs. etc. etc. But you know...a couple of naps a day makes life better. I'm doing my PT which is causing some swelling. I think that is unavoidable. So...the white stocking is back on and keeping the leg on ice is the order of the day. My doctor check up is Tuesday. I continue to knit and am working on another set of African placemats. I think this set will have some machine sewing which at this point is easy to do. Gives that right foot a little well deserved exercise. The weather has been an A+++++ Cool enough to wear a sweater in the morning. The bees seemed to have disappeared on the patio. It's as dry as the desert in the dry season. Kipiti Plane has arrived in central Indiana. Not much happening today. Haven't decided if church is a good idea tomorrow. It's a very long morning and nothing is gained if the rest of the day is miserable. I'll do some good thinking. Tomorrow evening is the Manning Bowl. It's a brother football game for sure. That's it from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment