Sunday, September 12, 2010
Sunday
It's over. Well, some of it is over and some is not. I'm on the mend and trying to keep my mind going. I'm taking lots of pain killers and am happy to do that. Sleeping, sewing, doing rehab and just hoping to survive. It's the slow life for sure. Outpatient rehab starts tomorrow. I did have one huge scare this morning. Doug went to church and I promised to stay on the upper level which I did but I was standing and lost my balance. Don't think I hurt anything but I did land on the floor. That might have been a blessing making me realizing that I'm not as good as I thought I was. So...it's caution time and it's been proven to me that I need that. I got home yesterday...Sat. around 4 pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment