Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gurss what?

I had a great time at P. Hefner's last night. Great salad supper and wonderful conversation around the table using the intro to Phoenix Affirmations. Just a super evening. But...good grief. I don't think I have sat in the same spot for 2 hrs and yup...you know it. I had big time stiffness with stabs of pain getting up and walking out. Uck, Uck. Now what's going on. Three steps forward and then one or two backwards. I'm really trying very hard not to take pills for pain but haven't reached that goal yet. I think there might be a build up of what happens all day and the evenings just let me have it.

This morning I feel lilke I need the walker again. Poooo. Boooo. OK. Ada...just remember the ups and downs of this knee thing. I hope I do if the second knee needs attention. Remind me if I don't. I really want to go to the Umoja meeting this morning at Sec Presb. That place is huge and there will be lots of walking unless they have wheelchairs. I'm hoping to be lucky. African Placmats are all completed. I think there are about 40. They are for sale and we'll have them available at an Oct. 4th meeting at St. Lukes.

Then it's PT this afternoon. Still don't have car keys and you know...I don't think I need them today. Someone else can do the driving.

No comments: