Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Wed. evening
Well, today was first day of PT...most of the time was spent with evaluation of what I can and cannot do. I have a list of things to work on. My knee really stiffened up after all the pushing and shoving. I would expect the same tomorrow. I have been able to cut back on the pills. Yahoo. Makes me feel a bit with it. Infact since noon I've only taken 2. I'm hoping to cut back a bit for sleeping. Busy today with putting together another set of African silk screened placemats. There are 8 ready for some fancy stitching to beef them up a bit. Tomorrow Rosie and Peggy are coming for lunch. My request was beef broth and sherbet. If the weather is good we'll sit out on the patio. Bees seem to be a problem at times. Did some knitting today but still falling asleep and just making crazy mistakes so I just went on to something else. I need a clearer head. How could I mess up purl 3 knit 3 purl 3 knit 3. Well, I can. Our cable TV is on the fritz so the repair man is coming tomorrow. Can't figure out what it is but there is something going on. Thats about it. Life goes on. Choir practice tomorrow evening. I just might go and sit a spell. And then I might just stay home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment