Monday, May 1, 2017
pest update.
Got hit again...this animal is to smart for me. And I think he's a huge one. This time...must have slid down the pole to the suet...then fell into a nest of ferns smashing them as well as the hosta a couple of days ago. Next thing...bring in the suet feeder...borrow a have a heart trap...Big trap and then take him across the river. Should paint his tail red to see if he comes back. Grr. It's cold and windy and yes...rain, rain again...living in a swamp! Went to the plant sale at the Blind School. Got a few things but to cold to plant them...so they are in the garage. Worked yesterday evening and this morning on stuff that needs completion for the weekend of Worship and the Arts. It should be lots of fun. Such good people are working with me and we had to eliminate some things. Next year perhaps. I can't believe I said that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment