Friday, May 19, 2017
On the mend.
Back to the doc and medicine for the cough. So...that's calmed down and there seems to be a bit of ambition from time to time. That's good. Planted a few more things and then back to the time out chair. It's cool with a bit of rain this morning. Noah and I planted the two peanut plants. Added a bunch of soil fixer to the hole. We don't have southern sand soil for sure. A few other things now are planted with a few more to do. All the rain that came down a few weeks ago has given the perennials permission to outdo themselves. It's fuller everywhere so not so much room for annuals. I want some pepper and tomato plants and the herb garden needs a bit of tending but it really looks great so far. Love spring. Sunday is our plant day at church. I have 7 plants to trade for something. Yahoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are on the mend! Hopefully your energy increases by leaps and bounds. I need to see pictures of your beautiful plants! You are an inspiration to me!
Post a Comment