It's still raining and should continue through at least tomorrow night. Floods. Lots of plants in the garage. Safest place for them at this point. Well...the latest in the pest story...Suet comes in the garage. Raccoon goes down the long hook and breaks off the branch that the empty for the night feeder was hanging from. Soggy. Wet. I need to get that trap. Suet feeder is in the garage and the raccoon continues to slide down the pole. Worked soup kitchen today. Smaller crowd since some of these people get a small check at the beginning of the month. And it was a cold wet rainy day ALL day. Doug went to choir practice tonight. I'm taking the first choir break in 50 years. I never sing summer choir. So...late Aug. I'll be back at it. One really drunk guy but I kept him occupied so he did not cause much of a rucks. Just a little one. He had a mother's day card to send to his mother so he told me what to write for him. I included that he was eating at the soup kitchen. I think what every mother would want to hear. I'm sure she knows about all of his problems. Mothers usually do.
Tomorrow the grandsons come. I have the stuff to make chocolate chip cookies. Andrew wanted to do that last week. We'll see about tomorrow. Might be sweet rolls or who knows what.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment