Sunday, May 28, 2017
Sunday...
Easy day today. We helped with Hospitality time. It's fun to see the church folks as well as the neighborhood people in the community room. Church was really empty today...It's Indy 500 time. We could have easily had one service. Got my Sunday afternoon naps in...dug in the garden visiting with all the plants. This week should be in the 70's so hopefully I'll see a bit of a change in size. Friday Noah and I planted tomatoes. I had Noah dig flowers and move them to other places. He's my big gardening buddy. Not much planned for tomorrow. Tues it's off to church to put away Easter decorations and get out the Pentecost Red. Not doing as much this year but there should be enough. Yes...I'm all better but I must admit that the energy level seems to be a bit less than in the past. So...might do two day instead of trying for a one day decorating. Still doing a bit of coughing but that is so much better. So...that's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment