Monday, May 15, 2017
Keep on Praying, Penny!
This is getting old really fast. I need more prayers for patience! Last night was a 2 am morning...and then on the chair watching TV. My throat was the worst it's ever been. If I have another bad night...the doc will be called in 9 days from the start instead of 10 that he suggested. I can do without antibiotics but it sure would be nice to have a little release from all this stuff. My friend Alice had the same thing...Took her 3 weeks and 3 antibiotic rounds. I think the three weeks was the solution...Not the antibiotics...Getting old makes it worse. BUMMER! Sunny day out and at this point...I probably should not say this but ...who cares. Lots of plants waiting to go in the ground. I did find out that I have one Red Sage plant coming up that I started 3 weeks ago. Woo...NOW that's good news. I planted 20 seeds in pots...Yup...the directions said...you need patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment