Must be the rainy days of April. A huge down pour that lasted last night...all morning. Lightening and thunder and then it did it all again. We are to get more tomorrow.
We're swamped but I did take a walk around the yard and it looks like the hostas...and more grew about three inches from yesterday. It's a full patch of stuff. My maple seedling count is up to over 300. This year the maple trees have very few seeds. I think they got hit by a frost. Have had trouble with a raccoon...This one climbed a shepherd's crook to a bird seed suet. Ate it all. Then I moved the feeder to a pole hanging from the tree branch...Well, the critter jumped from the patio chair to the feeder hanging on and eating until the critter fell off the feeder landing in the middle of a hosta. I don't think the hosta will recover easily. So now I'm trying another place further from the patio. Tonight a trip to Panera for goodies for church tomorrow. I've got to do some work on next Sunday's worship service as well as an afternoon of Worship and Arts. Giving a speech about friend Doris who was a wonderful mentor in the Arts pertaining to worship and needle work. I'll work on that tomorrow afternoon.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment