Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Didn't last long..
That is the sunny day...Bummer. Monday was pretty good. So tired from all the going on with the Sunday event...but somehow being outside with a little rake working up the dirt was just what the doctor ordered. Lots of fun looking at everything and wondering when the SEEDS are going to germinate. Hard to wait. The lower level finally got dried out in the house and Sears came to get the fans. Just another flood...The smell is terrible. But it's gone now. And today we bought 12 bags of plain old dirt and changed the slop of the ground around the chimney. That along with the new guttering might just do the trick. But...this morning more rain and I was in a tizzy inside my brain .but the lower lever stayed dry. Surprise, surprise. I hate those 3 hour down pours. Makes me nervous. Spent a little time at church today putting away stuff that we used in the Sunday worship. Banners...banners...fake grapes and bread and more but now it's time to sit a bit. I've developed a huge chest cough since Sunday...Sucking cough drops is my treatment. I hope this doesn't last very long. Maybe I burned the candle a bit short this weekend. Herb meeting tonight...Doug has a dinner to go to. Tomorrow we both have checkups with the hearing doctor. The rest of the week is easy. So...it's carry on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment