Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wonderful day

Today was show time with Doris and it was a very special day.  Anna B played old, old hymns.  Doris talked for an hr. none stop about the 8 banners that were hung.  And a bunch of North folks ate a very, very long lunch with Doris.  Talk, talk, talk.  It was a great morning.  Doug and I packed up all the banners and poles and standards and headed back to church with them.  All is back where they belong.  I worked a bit on the Palm Sun. processional.  Darren answered some questions and I started to really, really think what Palm Sun. is going to look like.  I really want to take down Lent.  It's over after the 17th so next week I'll be in the thick of things again.  It's an exciting time of the church year.  Now I'm vegging out watching the news and remembering good times today.  It's been a very good day. 

No comments: