Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Morning

I'll be on the road soon to have a fun day at Central Christian Church in Anderson, In.  Our bell choir is spending a day with another bell choir playing bells ALL day long with a program around 4 pm.  We'll be working but will be fun.  It's a gray day of travel but no snow. 

Today is Eli's third birthday.  Books are on the way but this grandma is just not very good about dates even when the calendar is right in front of me.  So...books will come early next week I hope.  

Lack of sleep continues to be noticable.  I made an appointment with the sleep doc but double booked so I will need to change that date.  Such a bummer when that happens.  Yesterday I spent much of the day at church working on the catalogue for banners.  Did a lot of typing and the book continues to grow and be more complete as time goes along.  The light is at the end of the tunnel but the tunnel is very long.  At some point it will be finished.  Patty numbered the banners yesterday and now I need to add numbers to the book.  At some point Doris will look at the book and decide if she wants to add more descriptions to banners not well documented.  Don't want to overwhelm her.  She is busy with preparations for her second...last lecture.  Could there be a third...last lecture.  Maybe. 

Got a call that Grandmothers Flower Garden quilt has been quilted.  Woo...will pick that up next week and then it's adding the binding.  The sewing machine goes to it's annual checkup on Monday.  So...no motor going for about a week. 

1 comment:

Dee said...

The bags arrived in Georgia. How beautifully and carefully they were packed! Very impressive. I looked at a number of them and know that they will really sell well. What gorgeous fabric. Your living room really was a colorful flower garden for awhile, wasn't it?