Friday, March 15, 2013
Friday evening
Thursday was a good bread and bowl day. Adults worked like crazy and everything came together at the right time. I helped Ellen Daniels Howell set up a wonderful display of pictures for Umoja in the west entrance at church. The Easter missions offering will help fund the Umoja project in western Kenya as well as a program in the Congo. Sounds like African Missions Sunday coming up. Then Doug and I went around the church once again taking pictures of more visual arts stuff. Home for a bit and then back for choir. This morning I went to Muffins with Moms and I guess...Grandmothers at Andrew's school. Then home to repacked a trunk that is going to Eldoret on Monday. And then to church to meet a lady from Columbus Ohio who wanted to look at our visual arts items. After she left I got the flag banners ready for Palm Sunday and decorated the processional crosses we will use at Easter and I hope during Eastertide. Later this afternoon we delivered the trunk to it's carrier. Home for supper and an evening of basketball on my chair with my feet up and a cup of Tea ! Tomorrow...nothing much planned. Still missing my sewing machine. Things are stacking up. Time to sew. If it's warm enough I'll probably work outside. Time to rake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment