Snow storm...Huge, Huge. But...I got to the Doc and he got there as well. Very good meeting and learned a whole lot of things about the sleep test. Stopped breathing 25 times in 1 hr. Uck...not good among a few other things. CO2 really increases when that happens. Then on to the resp/sleep technician who got me set up after a two hr. explanation on what the machine will do and how to use it. Woo, woo. Got it plugged in and ready for time to sleep. The first night...Around 12 am...woke up and torn the darn thing off before I thought...NOT THE THING TO DO! Slept till 5 the next morning. Could have slept longer but I've been waking up so early for so long that I thought ...time to get up. Last night...bed by 9:30...Early...slept till 6:45...Woo...that's a very long time but sometime during the night I unhooked the hose...Can't remember doing that for sure. Figured that out around 2am when I discovered the machine wasn't working! I must say that it is much easier to breath at night. Sleep more restful I can tell already. So happy to have some good sleep already.
Yesterday I went to church and stripped everything down to boring...for sure. Ready for Holy Week.
Hope all goes well for Easter decorating on Sat. It's crunch time.
Made two baby quilts yesterday for my two Detroit Mi. sisters both expecting babies at almost the same time. And finished a stole for Darren C Wood. One more to go for Brian W. but won't be finished I'm certain for this Lent. There's another one coming next year for sure. That's about it. Should be in the 50's by the end of the week. Yahoo.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment