Friday, March 22, 2013

Finished up the 1% Palm Sun. stuffwhich was a bit more than 1%  Funny how that happens.  But...it's finished.  Then Monday it's tear down day.  No bells this week.  Yahoo.  Soup kitchen went well.  Next week I'm the cook and more since Diane is going to Ohio for a long weekend visiting her mother.  Choir practice was busy with lots of music.  Today I'm getting the Palms ready for Sunday and we're having a going away reception for Jo and Kent who are moving to Atlanta on Sat afternoon.  Such good long time faithful  members who both sing so well even though they are near 80 years.  So...if I set that up today tomorrow will be EASY.  I have time today.  Sometimes I think how easy life was when I was teaching.  Well, maybe that was the case.  Something go to the forgotten file.   

No comments: