Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I survived.

The sewing machine is back home.  Happy Days are here again.  Grandchildren's
 pants are patched, church flags have been altered, and two communion cloths have been added to the stack of finished stuff.  More to do.  Funny Noah last week was standing in his usual spot by the sewing machine that wasn't and told me to sew.  I said...what's missing...He figured it out.  So...he will be here late morning and we will sew. 

Yesterday Lent got put back in the visual box at church.  And...Palm Sunday is 99% ready to go.  Was surprised at how much I got finished.  It started with a trip to the wholesale green house and I bought 3 palm pots for 35 dollars.  Bargain, bargain.  West entrance has new stuff in it as well as the sanctuary.  I need to hang 4 flags and that pretty much does it.  Woo...Next week more changes and then it's Easter.  All is ready to go.  Busy time of the church year. 

Doug managed to share his chest cold with me starting Sun. morning.  Coughing is getting a bit easier but it's been a bummer.  I'm following his body improvement plan about two days later then he so there is hope. 

Cold but the sun is shinning at this minute.  March is always a mess.

No comments: