Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday evening

Do you remember how it felt after a 24hr. flight with no sleep.  How about staying up all night with no sleep in 24 hrs.  That's been the feeling today.  Just thick headed and sleepy, sleepy.  Just two more weeks till I see the doc and then at some point a cpap machine and GOOD sleep.  Might try some sleeping pills in the meantime.  Well, today we moved banner poles to the Forum again and I have 8 banners in the car to deliver in the morning.  It's show time. 
Went to the eye doc this afternoon for the yearly check up.  All is well with a secondary cataract growing but it's very slow.  Doc thought it could be taken care of next year.  Happens sometime.  That's the least of my worries at this point. 

Watched a terrific IU game but made me so nervous that I missed the last minutes when the win happened.  But there will be more games.  Noah was here this morning.  Lots of fun. 

No comments: