Well, that happened today but at twice the price quoted to me. I couldn't be home and I think they pushed something on to Doug. But...it's finished and I'm not fussing about it one bit. Carpets are drying once again and tomorrow we should be good to get the house back together.
Today was Regina Owino's heart surgery and it went well with no unexpected surprises. That makes the carpet issue a non issue. We taking little steps and soon we will be running.
Flowerbeds are looking wonderful but I just moved the sprinkler. It's getting necessary to water just a bit.
Temperatures remain very reasonable and makes for good summer sleeping. Just saw a hot air balloon fly over the house. Having great fun watching the birds in the backyard. We really have quite a variety with a cardinal next 2 ft. from our upstairs window. It's a birdseye view. Wren's are nesting and just saw a Downy woodpecker as well as a nuthatch. And...ofcourse millions of sparrows. Oops...left out many bright yellow finches. They are beautiful.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The buoy is out there calling...Can you hear it? And Judy looked quite comfortable in the rocker on the porch today. Looking forward...
Post a Comment