Must be doing something wrong. Carpet people were scheduled this afternoon and...you guessed it. Didn't show up...I called and they said it wasn't scheduled although they had my name address, cost of the procedure etc. I almost said screw you but I didn't. They gave me 10% off the cost...big deal. I should have demanded at least 20%. So...perhaps...maybe...could happen...don't count on it...perhaps...tomorrow at 10. I certainly am not holding my breath. The house has been torn up for over a week now and that could or couldn't not be corrected tomorrow, depending on the screw you crew. Life has it's challenges, that's a sure thing at this point.
More important...Regina's heart surgery is tomorrow. It's a huge surgery and it must go well. The heart muscle must be reduced in size so that the valve can do it's work. So...the carpet is a minor infraction just a little aggravation if I've got my head on correctly. But...I want my carpet cleaned so that Regina will have a decent place to sleep in the coming weeks. Go figure.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment