Monday, July 4, 2011
It's the 4th
Cloudy gentle rainy morning. Hope to go to the Carmel parade this morning with the kids...should be fun. Later today I'm off to Methodist Hospital to see Regina. Her healing is slow but it continues. She still is in the cvcc unit but hopes to be moved out very soon. At one point we anticipated that she would be released from the hospital today but I think we missjudged. Weather has been in the 90's but should move back to the high 80's this week. Garden continues to do well. Beans are growing, melons are setting on, peas are coming on beets are growing. It's time to take a cup of coffee and walk through the garden. Funny things happen during the night. Wish I knew what was going on. Melon vines were moved all over the place Sat. night. Time to spray for the deer again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment