Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Cool is a good thing
Still cool and add the rain to that. It's COLD. Yesterday I liberated two huge pine trees of ivy and more. At least 6 feet of ivy growing on the trunk and now all the ivy higher than six feet will need to die on it's own. Will probably take two years for all the junk to fall off the tree. I really did a number on my hands...it 's arthur at his best that shows up around 3 am. Uck. Happens more and more. Hands just are meant to be used but I guess not abused. Never think of that until 3 am in the morning and I guess I don't know what abuse is without use. Life certainly could be worse. Bought a few more plants to fill in empty spaces. The gardens look just terrific. Well, at least good compared to my neighbor. She keeps me going. We ate lettuse yesterday, beans are waiting for blumes, peas need to get going, herbs are doing nicely, pumpkin hasn't died and the melons are progressing across the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment