Friday, June 3, 2011
A busy week
Well, it really was a week that had lots in it. A really big project was packing trunks for Kenya. There are a total of 13 this time around for Sarah Ellen. Lots of work to get the job done correctly and believe me we were correct. We worked like crazy and got 7 totally completed and the rest were about 95% finished. I was one tired lady but it's got to be done. I spent most of Wed. afternoon at an Umoja meeting at Sec. Presb. with Salome. I gave her a trip around Carmel, stop at our house and then to S and S and then took her home. Thursday was soup kitchen day with more stops at IU and other necessary places, farmers mkt. at church and then choir. Today I was home! But...that really meant that I made a stop at Rosie's for more plants and then worked in the yard all day. The flowerbeds are gorgous. All is freshened up with some replanting where plants died. It's the best garden I have had in years. Now...it's keeping it going. We had supper on the patio and just sat and watched the hummingbird, butterflies and bees and wonderful gold finches. Low humidity and great temp. made it just the best place to eat. Tomorrow is Eric's 41st birthday. Where have the years gone. Saw him on TV at the Indian's game. Wish we could have celebrated with him. Tomorrow morning we'll see the grandsons with parents at soccer practice. It's a great way to spend Sat. mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment