Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Sunday

Just a few days later. Rain has stopped for now and today it's in the high 80's but doesn't feel really, really hot. I would think the plants are lovin' it. Friday night the kids...all 4 came for supper. We had a wonderfully special evening. Noah is still dragging a bit but Andrew seems to be over for the most part what he had. Sat. morning we went to Andrew's scoccer game and Kat has posted a wonderful picture of Andrew and his very best scoccer friend. Dug a bit around the flowerbeds but not to much. Need to think about mud balls but that will be history in a few days. Today was church and the 4 Duke interns were at the service. Three will be going to western Kenya on Thursday. One stays here for the summer. Tonight Patty Hefner is having a supper for a bunch of Kenya connected people. I'll need to leave early to connect with SArah Ellen at the airport. Should be interesting because today was the Indy 500. It could be a zoo experience. Beginning to make more plans for Regina who is coming to Indy for heart surgery in June. She was Joe Mamlin's first nurse at Eldoret. Three of us will be housing her for her stay here in Indy which I think will be around 2 months. Makes me clean and throw out! Yahoo. Never hurts to do a little of that and I have a great reason to clean out a room.

No comments: