Friday, January 1, 2010

Thinking

This picture thing is driving me nuts. I wake up at night thinking about what I must be doing wrong. I'll give it another shot today. Well, it didn't work again. I think the problem is that I'm not correctly selecting the image to post. I click on on the picture but then when I go to upload image it says nothing has been selected. Ugh! @#$%^& Driving me nuts. Any help anyone? If I were about 30 years younger I think this would be easier. Old brains are no fun. Weather is cool to cold. I'm staying inside today. In bed by 10:30 last night. It's great that the New Year comes by itself. I'll watch some football today and maybe finish the quilt top. Then again I might not finish it. Don't tell anyone but I need to go to the fabric shop. Great sales.

No comments: