Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday

Another fun last night and this morning. This time it's a Joseph's coat of many colors for Andrew. Seems like he's in love with the Joseph story and the coat will be an important addition. I've had another great blast with color sewing till 11:30 last night. My choice for sure. I hope to deliver it today. I don't think he knows it's coming so this should be interesting. He might like it right away...or 10 minutes after I leave. Kids...so unpredictable but so much fun watching their unpredictability. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend and we're getting the Adam quilt together. I feel more comfortable with two extra hands working with such a big spread of fabric. It's a snowy morning. Right now it looks like lake affect snow. It's big and coming down ever so slowly. The sewing room is cleaned up again waiting for some sewing answers to questions from the Michigan kids

No comments: