Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trying

I'm trying to remember and follow the directions left by Kimmy but the picture thing isn't working for me at this time. I'm not giving up but right now it's a pain in the butt or something like that. I can't remember what her words are trying to make me remember. It can't be that hard. Christmas things are back in the box as of this afternoon. That's what I call an early put away. I'm moving on to the next thing which I think is the fabric shop. Got a Christmas quilt top picked out for my bed. Fabric is 75% off so I think it's now or never. It's a sunny bright day...snow on the ground and more to come tomorrow. It's great to have the carpet swept and the house looks a bit orderly. Kimmy...I'll keep on this.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Maybe you can get on the phone with Kimmy and she can talk you through it again.

The other family blogs are currently stalled, so it is nice to some activity on this one!!

Leslie said...

FYI for pasties next year...Tony's will make small ones and freeze if you special order. You can get them next August!

Snowing again. Happy Mew Year!