More about that later. This is the longest week I've had in a long time. I'm waiting for Saturday night FOOTBALL. What's going to happen? We'll just hope that the Colts come through. The Baltimore black birds are in town tonight. They don't call us the Indianapolis Colts. They call us the Indianapolis Team. So...I'm giving them the black bird title. Tomorrow night should be interesting.
Now...the Boo Hoo thing. The knee shot has stopped working already. I was hoping for another long spell this time. No such luck so far. It feels like there is a huge pinch in my knee shen I'm walking. I never know when it's going hit and it really hurts when it hits. So...I'm being very careful. Maybe it will go away soon. I've finished a wall hanging for the Michigan boys new bedroom decorations. I think KImmy will be sending me some plans for the baby quilt/bumpers soon. I also finished four banners for the sanctuary for Lent. Finishing things early is my mental health net.
That's it for tonight.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment