Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Friday

Time flies when you're having fun. Sewing all week and ready to move on to putting the sandwich together. The sewing room looks just a little neater than it usually does but not for long. Already thinking about some other projects. I think they will be small ones for a little bit. Well, maybe not come to think of it. B and Bowl was a busy place Thursday. We served lots and lots of people and we had enough food. My dogs were tired to say the least.

The knee. It's being better than it was but about the same as it was before the second shot. I am going to live with it for a while. Tomorrow I'm going to Doris D's for lunch with some other ladies.

Remember the Colts Sunday afternoon. It should be a good game. That's the short version of the week.

No comments: