Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Wed. morning
It's dark and cold and Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. Swept the sewing room yesterday and once again it looks a little cleaned up. I think the sewing machine is going away for a bit. On to other things. Last night I joined a group at church to study Augsburgers Dissident Discipleship. Very interesting book and one I want to know more about. A committment on spending more time away from home was one I needed to be willing to do. I hope it's the right thing. This morning it's the Wed. schedule...church front desk and bells. JB would say...same old same old. I love my bells as my readers will know. Getting clothes ready for Mexico. My Goodwill stash is coming together. Sort of looking forward to Monday and the root canal. The jaw is getting a bit sore. What a bummer. Yesterday I bought 12 pr. of new gloves for Bread and Bowl men at Good Will, the money coming from a Sunday morning contribution. I think I got a lot of bang for my buck. We have a great supply of hats and gloves to give to those without. Off to church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment