Friday, January 18, 2008
Friday already
Well, sort of same old same old. I did find out Tues that I need a root canal which is scheduled for the 28th. I think I'm living in a "fixer upper". Or maybe it's even a Flip this House body. I was so disappointed that I needed to follow up on another body issue. Oh, yes...I slid on the mud at church Thursday evening and down I went again. I was one muddy lady. So...sat in my choir robe during choir until my pants dried and I could scrape most of it off. What a surprise. Didn't do the shoulder much good but I think I'm over that spill already. What next...don't know. There will be something I'm sure. Bell practice was great fun again. And I worked on the desk at church three days this week. I much prefer two or maybe even one. It's always an interesting place but more like work then not. I did spend some time serfing the net looking for information on Eldoret Kenya. Things heated up again. Not as many killed and it's more like kids roaming around with the police shooting guns. Lots of roadblocks. Hopefully the next week will be better. We are in for below zero weather this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now why on earth were you walking in the mud in the first place. Don't they have enough sidewalks at church? I can see my safety review from the last fall didn't help. Now everytime right before you get out of the car you have to take 10 seconds to think safety, and what walk way your going to take. Slow down grandma... One more fall and we're going to put you in the home... or get you some training wheels.
Son from the fozen tundra.
Jared
Post a Comment