I'm getting tougher in my old age. The dentist yesterday filled a tooth and decided I need to see another oral surgeon for a sick tooth. This could be related to the neck surgery since the tooth is on the same side and a not uncommon thing to happen I am finding out. I call this another bummer. The shoulder is a bit better but I don't think I'm out of the woods on that one. Having one shoulder repaired and knowing the difficulty in recovery is the second bummer. But...I will not let it go untreated if it doesn't improve.
Wed. Great time at the fabric store finding some great fabric for bibs. Jacob and JB might even become bib wearers. The clerk was surprised I didn't find any material on sale. Well, I just couldn't resist these three fabrics and the Michigan kids will soon see why. I cut bibs last night and sewed this morning till 8:00. More to do this afternoon. What fun. Bell practice was a hoot. It's so much fun being with friends who have the ability to have fun. Thursday was Soup Kitchen with a bunch of folks coming through the line. Thursday afternoon was dentist time and then on to Goodwill. My bargin basement. Found some stuff to wear in Mexico. Paid 11 bucks for three tops and a pair of summer pants. Fewer bucks then the new fabric. It just makes me laugh. Choir practice was last night. Today is volunteering at the front desk and then on to the sewing machine.
The telephone has kept me quite busy today. Most Fridays are not like that.
Kenya continues to be a hot bed of activity. It's a long road to peace there.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The New York Times on the Internet has a video on Kenya which begins with a church in Eldoret. It is worth seeing, if you can.
Mexico? What is happening? Are you traveling again?
Post a Comment