Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday evening

Another busy week almost over. Worked at church today not leaving until 3:30. The church newsletter is being prepared for mailing on Tuesday by a group of ladies that I supervise. We are mailing 795 newsletters. Today I folded almost all of them and Tuesday the ladies will insert a Lent booklet, tab them and then I will take them to the post office. Most of the ladies have difficulty folding them because of arthritic hands. Folding them early helps to quiet the complaints. We still will have plenty of mailing steps to do. Answered the phone and helped a few people...one having such difficulty with getting a pin number for his foodstamps card. Got that taken care of. I changed a bulletin board and checked out Kenya newspapers on the net.
Preacher Tony Campolo is coming to North on a Sunday morning in April so I dicided to get some of his books to read. Interesting read to say the least. He says he is an Italian Baptist Preacher with lots of energy. I've heard the same from those at North who have heard him preach. Grandson Andrew is one sick little kid with lots of stomach stuff that little kids get. Such a mess. Hope things settle down for him real soon.

No comments: