Friday, November 30, 2007

Alive?

Well, just when I thought I was alive I headed on to choir practice and good grief...the bottom fell out. It takes so many neck muscles to sing and that was a new revelation for me. So...Sunday I'm in the pew. No need to rush out and do it all. I have one sore neck. Not pain in the neck but sore in the neck. Today I met with the ladies and got North Notes in the mail. We were finished in about 2 hrs. So glad I did a whole bunch of preparation earlier in the week. It could have taken us till afternoon if I had not. I took North Notes to the downtown postoffice for bulk mailing. Got the poinsettias on the altar for Sunday and did a few other things. Home by 3 and I've been sewing on the new banner. Whoopie. I love to sew.
The banner is all together and now I'm glueing mirror pieces to make stars tucked in various empty places. Need more glue that I'll get tomorrow. Doug's doctor appoint was changed to next week. I'm ready to sit and watch some basketball.

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

We are keeping Doug in our prayers. Still keeping you in prayer too. These things sure make us appreciate when we are healthy and feeling well. Not fun to go through but God always gets us through them.