Tuesday, November 27, 2007

4:40...End of day!

I'm calling it quits for today. Church advent decorating is finished. Thank goodness Christmas comes only once a year. We had 12 people show for work today and that was another thankful thing. We kept them busy for about three hours and the place looks great. Lots of gold and green with a tweak of color. The place is big but the church bones are very good so a little goes a long way. I feel like we did a lot but finishing at 12:30 is not bad. That's another thankful point. Andrew came with Kat which made me think once again of Eric and Jared church decorating with me. Andrew spent some time in Kat's back pack which I didn't do. He was a very happy little boy. We have at least 50 nativity sets out all around the church. They are such fun to look at. One is all mice. One has an elephant replacing one of the camels. One looks like the little dough boy holy family. Doris Douglas stopped in to check on things. Tomorrow I'm helping her with a banner lecture for Shepherd Center folks during the day. I'll fit that in while working at the church desk. I'm off my feet with a cup of coffee coming real soon. Judge Judy is over. Bummer...I missed it.

No comments: