Monday, November 5, 2007

Recovering in Carmel

I think that's happening. I was so bummed out watching the football game. I think the Colts just ran out of corn/hay feed. Such good stuff for three quarters but it's the score at the end that counts. What a shame. But it's the same rules for all the teams. What's at the end counts. So...on to Monday. I had a three month Doc. checkup which I always dread because I fear the worst. I need a new brain. Well, the bottom line is that I'm just fine and some things are even better than fine. Calcium has improved which is very good since it was not three years ago. My sugar A1C is 6.7 which is a good number. I'm just cooking along. Cleaned the garden up and also pulled the corn stocks and found corn to feed the racoons. Burned some garden trash which is a no, no in this town. I still think we are country. I guess town people are never supposed to have garden trash. Doug and I took 5 trunks to the Med Center for transporting to Kenya along with huge packs of Bounty and thousands of donated toothbrushes. The Kenya office is so small and filled with Kenya trunks ready to be sent. I'm feeling a tug to do some volunteer hours for that office. It's a needy place. Tonight is Dallas...Can I watch one more game. Don't know at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom last night was dallas...tonight is pittsburg and baltimore