Monday, November 19, 2007

Big time happenings

Well, the computer is working again, thanks to Kat and JB's efforts. Thank you, thank you. JB, Kimmy and the boys arrived Friday night for a few days in Indiana. The grandsons are perfect as usual according to the grandparents. We're having a great visit. We'll be traveling on to Atlanta to see Uncle Dee and Uncle Rick who is coming from Dallas on Wed. This evening the Russell's on Hillsdale will be having their big Turkey dinner. Won't need to mess with it in Atlanta. Last weeks big event on Tuesday was the removal of a defunked salivary gland. That was a very good thing although I always have trouble with pain control. Would you believe that morphine never works! I decided to stay overnight in the hospital which was the smartest decision I've made in a very long time. Stitches come out today and tylenol is all that I need at this point. That's something to be very thankful for.
One more thing...in the process of getting the computer up and running I need to restablish my address book soooooooooooo if you read this...send me an e-mail at lruss71338@aol.com and you will help establish my address book. Lela

1 comment:

Brother Cassian said...

I am glad that both you and the computer are well enough to post again. I have missed the news.