Monday, November 26, 2007

Looking forward

I'm looking forward to the end of the next two weeks. That's when the healing process should be completed with my salivary gland surgery. Today was a "feeling very slow" day. I did get the Christmas tree up after running the sweeper and doing a little pickup. I spent some time at church working at my own pace getting ready for the Advent/Christmas decorating day tomorrow. It's always a big day of work. Patty H. also came and I think we will be ready. We've had difficulty getting the number of workers we need so after writing some North Net letters and making some phone calls my hopes are up. We never, never have to many people. The goal is to be finished by noon after just three hours of work. Doors needing decorations, west entrance needs banners and nativity sets and the sanctuary needs swags and bows, banners, nativity sets of which we have many and our traditional angels. I'm praying for energy and will keep track of how full the energy well is. Football night might just need to be shortened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.