Thank goodness there is another Wed. Lots to look forward to. But some stuff could wait.
10 more sleeps till company comes! It's some of the best company in the world. I managed to stay on task yesterday. Makes me like my house soooooo much better. Changed a few things...cleaned a bunch of things...polished a few things...cooked a few things. We had so much fun with Andrew last night. He is such a great entertainer and is quite transparent in what he is thinking. He has decided that chunky food is not so bad after all. Cheese crackers are on his menu for sure. I think the coming birthday party cake will be something he really likes.
Now the stuff that can wait. If I remember and I really need to do that, blood draws and ekg and I don't know what else happens this afternoon for the coming surgery. It's getting up front and serious time. I'm just a tad anxious. Perhaps if I could deal with the pain I could avoid the events of the 13th. On the other hand the infections that come with this @%$&* really are not the best thing to be addressing over a long period of time. I'm still trying to talk my way into the 13th. There is just a dull pain in my neck most of the time. Sore glands. Enough on that subject. Don't want to think about it. Tonight is bell practice. Something I don't want to miss.
I'm enjoying ALL of the blogs. Starts my day off with good thoughts.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment