Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Visit...

I just figured out to post. Still no pictures. I need to find the cord that goes from the camera to the computer. Today was visit time with my dear retired teacher friends. It was talk talk with Carol, Kay and Jan at Muldoons. We had a year of teaching first grade together 16 years ago and the friendship just goes on and on. Then it was on to see Lanny and Ida. They are living at Robin Run now and Ida is getting better and better. The trial for the guy that beat them up is in Sept. I'm going to sit in the courtroom and take a good look at this guy. We had stuffed peppers again for Supper. I can't get enough of them. Peppers are right from the garden. S. Corn should be coming on by next week. The bunny got the beans. Rain came yesterday and the grass is greening up again. Still warm. LRuss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those camera cords that go to computers sure do disappear. I lost mine, than found it and now it is gone again. I put it somewhere so it would be handy and I wouldn't lose it. Good thing I have a cord that I just stick the memory card in or I wouldn't have pictures on my blog either. Penny