Monday, August 20, 2007

It's me...

I've bit the dust...joined the ranks...got with it and you add the rest. Here is my blog attempt. Gee...I did this by myself. Pretty good for the elder stateswoman. Yes...Rick..I'm the oldest as you remind me from time to time.

Yesterday was a busy day...at least morning. We set up the hospitality room at church for those who drink coffee/tea/juice, eat bagels or pastries before moving on to where ever they are going. Doug makes all the coffee and that's gallons. Easy to do with our built in coffee service. Then the church had a catered dinner. I can't remember when that happened. Judds did his best. Pretty successful. And...all afternoon it was cat nap time. Woo. must have worn myself out in the morning eating that chicken and fried buns. Watched the Giants Ravens game in the evening until I fell asleep again.

We had an electrical storm last night but didn't bring much rain. The grass feels like wire and is as brown as mud. I really try to stay home on Monday but that's not going to happen today. Four places to go are on the to do calendar. I've got to plan better.

Soon on the agenda is learning how to post pictures. You'll figure out when that happens.

1 comment:

Heather Lambert said...

Rick can't give you too much grief, you have as many posts as he does!