Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Tuesday
A wonderful morning to be up and about. I just read another great Truman story. Check it out. Jared's dog never allows one to have a dull minute. Now Kate is another story. She STILL is not with it but she keeps me happy. At times...her owners have another picture. Cleaning and throwing out. Didn't do much throwing (one bag full) but I did manage to put things away. Wow...made me feel much better about this place. Funny how my brain likes order. We're eating lots of tomatoes from the garden and the corn should be ready by the weekend. Yum, yom. There is nothing like sweet corn going from garden to mouth in 20 minutes. I had a scheduled church newsletter North Notes mailing today but that will not happen till Friday. My eight little old ladies and men workers received calls yesterday to come to work on Friday. Doug out some "in the wrong place" hostas yesterday. The tree they were planted under is long gone and they hate the sun. We have a huge number of butterflies all over the flower beds every day. I must have a good combination of flowers. I'll plant the same next year. I also think that watering when we had no rain has allowed plenty of necter to form attracting the butterflies. Butterflies add the right touch to the flowerbeds. More putting away and throwing out today. Yahoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment