Monday, August 27, 2007
Even busier weekend
Friday saw us going to Novi Michigan to the wedding of Kristin and Kevin. They and Kristin's parents have camped with us for a few years. Parents Marcia ,Dennis and Kristin for a long time. Beautiful wedding at 5 pm. HUGE rainstorm between wedding and reception and then a good meal at the reception. Eric, Kat and Andrew also were at the wedding. Doug and I traveled on to Midland leaving Novi at 8:30 and arriving at 11:05. Saturday was a fun day with the JB family. Grandbabies were great. Jacob is in the "wonderful" stage of beginning two year olds . It's really interesting to see what he is learning about the world through yes and NO. It puts him in the above average group that contains most two year olds. I loved every minute of the visit. One secret I learned when living through the twos was to redirect, redirect and then once again redirect. Pictures are on the Rockinrfarm.blogspot.com I don't do pictures! YET! Sunday went to church and left Midland at 12:30. Home by 7:30. Great to be driving in the daylight. Our trip home from Copper Harbor and the drive up to Midland was way to DARK! Today is dedicated to a clean the house up. I'm hoping to do a major throw out if I can stay motivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can hold off a bit on the pictures since your sons and daughters-in-law are so good at keeping their blogs filled with pictures -- and NOW VIDEOS!!! Hooray!! I get to see the kids in action!!!!!
As I commented on the RockinRFarm blog -- I think Jacob has suddenly grown up even more. I think he may be more than 2.
Post a Comment