Monday, December 3, 2018
I made it!!!!!
Yes...the Forum sale is over...Not such a bad experience after all the work putting it together was finished. And I lived through the last 17 days of a whirl wind of activities. I am looking forward to a better week of not doing much of anything. Home all day today. Tonight a little Umoja meeting about the dinner on Nov. 17th where we had raising about $20,000 for the children's program in western Kenya. All good work for a great cause Last night spent a couple of hours at the 2018 Advent Festival at church. Great food and great company. Tomorrow...NOTHING on the calendar. What a gift. I'm trying to finish decorating here at home. Seems sort of strange to do it so early in Dec. Thanksgiving was early so all is moved forward a bit. No tree...No room!!! But enough stuff is out to make the house look different. Got to find the manger stuff. And the house could use a dusting. Should have done that before getting out the Christmas stuff. Lights to put up outside yet. And then I'm calling it finished...done...completed!!! So...time to knit and sit!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment