Monday, December 31, 2018

Full House.

Yup...that's right.  Full house with lots of fun stuff all the time.  3/13 card game...watching grand kids and talking a bunch.  Projects...We had those as well.  The biggie...new hinges on all the kitchen cabinets.  Woo...JB and Kimmy and Eric and I...the kitchen couldn't hold any more people, working in every corner of the room.  Eric and I took all of the kitchen cabinet handles off and then on again. and I scrubbed them clean and shinny.  Washed the doors and used furniture polish on all.   Kimmy and JB worked on hinges even making spacers that the hinges needed.  Woo...those cabinets spring shut again and all look as  new as they are.  That was a Sat. job.  New toilet seats!!!  and more projects planned for the summer.  Hoping for some floating shelves and new door knobs all over the house.  Church Sunday again and then lunch at Frazoli's.  That's always a hit.  Seems that the Mich. restaurant closed so it a must do here.  Kids left at 1:30.  This morning I went through cabinets in the kitchen filling two huge garbage bags with stuff I haven't used for years and are in the recycle bin at neighbor Judy's house...Our bin is full.  I can find things in the cupboards again.  The excess is gone. Then it was on to the sewing room with tubs gone through and more throw out!  Need to stop until the garbage truck comes Thursday.  Have some troublesome looking sores on my back along with an ache that is receiving heat from my rice bags.  Doesn't feel so good.  Doc. appointment Fri. 7:40 am!
Watching an afternoon Pacer's game.  I'm out of energy so it's a take it easy day.  I'll be in bed early...Happy New Year to all of you folks.   

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sounds like lots of fun times and a good project to get done too. Kimmy told me you got a good report from the doctor about the sores on your back. Very happy and thankful for that. I was praying.