Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Nov. 28.

Wonderful day of work at church yesterday.  All is ready for the hanging on Thurs.  Sounds bad but it's really good.  My friends will be on the ladders!  Yahoo.  I know better although I still think I could climb.  Andrew, Noah and Kat came yesterday to church to work with me for a few hours.  What fun and such good help.  Nativities are everywhere on the window ledges in the chapel.  It's always a lot of fun getting that all together.  Angels are in the east hall and of course in the sanctuary.  So one good day of work getting ready will make Thurs. a breeze.  Today the Mamlins head back to Kenya.  I've unloaded the back seats in the van.  We need lots of room for trunks.  I think there will be either 8 or 9 at this point.  So happy we can do this for them.  And it's one last visit with SEM on the way to the airport...Doug rides with Joe in the SUV they rent for the month.  Thursday the crew is coming at 10 that will allow me to prepare food for the soup kitchen until I move to the decorating work.  Choir Thurs. eve. Fri. morning another visit to the dentist...then kids...then get ready for the Forum sale. Next week NO pressure! 

No comments: