Saturday, December 15, 2018
Relaxed.
A new thing this year. I think all the shopping is finished and the gifts are wrapped. Well...the wrap means that I made cloth bags this year out of all the xmas fabric I had given to me. That means that wrapping paper purchases for this house is over. And...I feel like I don't have a thing that is pushing me on to another job. Woo...what a gift. Speaking of gifts...Our choir singing is such a gift to me. Hard to explain but such great memories of Xmas and times past when I hear the music. Weather remains warm. Cookies are not baked...Who cares! This afternoon is the memorial service of a great North Church member...Karen Kay Leonard. What a woman who had declining health for so many hears of her life. Jack and K K. kids grew up with our kids. Karen taught us how to live. Great memories will be honored today. Tomorrow the men are singing in church. And then the bigger push for great music at our 10:30 Xmas eve service. I will be one busy lady arriving at church at 4:45 to see Andrew and Noah participating in the 5 pm service...At 7:30 I have communion duties and then the midnight service. I think we missed one year when Doug was sick...So that means 50 mid night services at North. Just can't miss. Xmas day..We're just hanging out with good memories of a whole bunch of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment